Local missions is very important at Crosshaven. We want to meet real needs in our community and open doors to share the Gospel. Whether it is through Life Group serve projects, partnerships with local ministries, or church-wide opportunities to serve, our goal is to impact our local community. We want for people to know that they are genuinely cared about and that Christ loves them. Here are some of the ways we are engaged in the local community...
- Crosshaven Food Distribution Days
- First Source for Women in Hanceville
- The Link of Cullman County
- The Foundry Farm
- Local work projects
- Operation Christmas Child Central Drop-off Location
- Partnerships serving in local schools
- Knapsacks Food Program in Hanceville
- Curt's Closet
- West Cullman Baptist Association
Crosshaven takes seriously the biblical mandate to share the Gospel to the ends of the earth. We have several mission partnerships where we both support and send teams to serve on mission nationally and globally. Our partnerships include...
The International Mission Board (SBC) - Impact Peru (Amazon Basin)
Navajo Nation - Church Rock and Gallup, New Mexico
Young Life - Alaska
Operation Christmas Child
Crosshaven allots a portion of our general budget to the Cooperative Program. The Cooperative Program supports the Alabama Baptist Convention, the International Mission Board, the North American Mission Board, and the West Cullman Baptist Association. Part of our budget is also used to support missionaries, mission ministries, local mission projects, and benevolence needs.
Crosshaven collects two designated missions offerings each year on top of our budgeted missions expenditures. These offerings combined with the offerings of thousands of other churches help directly support missionaries and Gospel efforts all over the world.
- The Annie Armstrong Easter Offering - This designated offering takes place around Easter each year, and all gifts go directly to fund missionaries with the North American Mission Board in the United States and Canada.
All Annie Armstrong and Lottie Moon offerings can be given in person or mailed to the church during the designated times each year.
- The Lottie Moon Christmas Offering - This designated offering takes place around Christmas each year, and all gifts go directly to fund missionaries who serve around the world with the International Mission Board.